Wednesday, December 15, 2004

jesus bottled



this piece came out of taking a class called 'Art, Science and Nature' at OCAD which inspired some interesting and different approaches to my consideration of sacred space... mostly to do with the idea of quantifying God (is the embodied Jesus God quantified?), but also the 'God VS Science' silliness... anyway, i won't say more at this point because i think the work asks enough questions on its own. hopefully. see more about this piece and others i'm working on here. click on the pictures to see full size images.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi josh I’ve been looking for Spirit Of Christmas related blogs and I came across yours on jesus bottled during my trawl, so I thought it would be polite to let you know about my visit. You are most welcome to come and visit me at Spirit Of Christmas. I would also be happy to trade links with you if you are interested. Bye for now and have a nice day! Roy.